Sunday, May 9, 2010

Yay for OPK's!!

I have a little more hope then I did a few days ago. I had another baby dream last night although this one was a whole lot weirder! I was holding someone's baby (as in a few months old) and it looked up at me and said "it's time". I'm always looking for meanings in my dreams and I'm thinking Ok, maybe this means it's going to happen soon, this month or in a few.....I decided to take another OPK today even though I had no intention because they've all been very negative and I just figured either I missed the surge or the Clomid isn't working. It's been 8 days since I stopped the Clomid but nope it was very positive!!!! Woohooo!!!! Finally a positive that is actually positive not just stupid PCOS playing tricks on me. My right ovary is killing me, as in double over in pain for a few seconds. I'm still working with DH on the sex thing. I told him he was either having sex with me or doing his thing in an instead cup tonight and the next two and his response was "even though I just had sex with you last night?" That hurt, a lot, but I'm trying to just ignore that hurt right now. I asked him on the way to mothers day lunch with my family what I could do to make him enjoy sex again. I said it's obvious that you don't anymore. I told him I wanted an HONEST answer and that I already knew losing weight would make me more attractive to him and would help. That's OK. I know I'm over weight. He would be happy if I was down to the weight I was when I met him which was still on the bigger side....anyway he said "let me think about it and get back to you". Without that connection I feel like something is missing in our marriage. I WANT him to WANT to have sex with me and enjoy it....I'm just not sure what to do....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about the BDing thing. That's tough!!! Praying for you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete