Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's been a while

It's been a really long time since I've posted. I started Clomid this cycle and took my last pill last Saturday. The side effects haven't been too bad. I had some anger issues and a few crying jags, cramps and some ovary pain. I'm just so frustrated with it all right now. I know this isn't the month. I'm just not feeling it. I had EWCM last week for a few days. I had tons of creamy and EWCM yesterday with some major ovary pain. Still no positive OPK. I don't know if I haven't ovulated yet or if I've just missed it with the OPKs. DH isn't being the most cooperative about the BDing. I know he's tired when he gets home. I don't know if he doesn't realize there is only one day you can get pregnant and sperm doesn't live that long or if he just doesn't care. I'm really tired of feeling like I'm the only one stressing about and trying for this. I'm mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausted. The dreams don't help. I haven't had a pregnant or BFP dream in a very long time thankfully. I had one last night though. I took a test and it showed up positive but instead of two lines there were four. One control and three test meaning triplets. That makes four dreams where I've had or been pregnant with triplets, two where three people I knew were pregnant, and my mom has had several where I either had twins or triplets.

I go Friday to have my progesterone checked to see if I actually O'd or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment