Monday, May 10, 2010

Loooooong day

Today was a LONG day. I found out Friday that I was going to get more responsibilities at work without the raise. Don't you love how that happens? So I started the new stuff today only to have the woman who is currently doing it do the same thing. Apparently nobody really talked to each other and knows what is going on. I ended up doing a lot of work for nothing. Very frustrating!!

The right ovary pains were random twinges today and still some minor cramps. I got one random really sharp pain on the left ovary today and some random twinges. I don't know if the Clomid is making me O on both sides or not. I've been super nauseous which I didn't know was a sign of ovulation. It's driving me nuts but I know my body is working :) I would just turn my fan on my desk on high and lay my head down for a few minutes. Since I'm not temping I'm going to put ovulation as tomorrow just to be sure I don't test too early.

Totally different topic but we haven't really been able to agree on boy names but we finally did for one...David Matthew which mean "beloved" and "gift from God". We haven't been able to think of any girl names. I like the name Marjike which is popular in Europe but nobody would be able to pronounce it right. I was reading a Nora Roberts book this past week and came across two names that I totally fell in love with!! Emmaline Mackenzie <3

As we were lying in bed last night I asked DH if he had decided what I/we could do to make him enjoy BDing more. The first thing he said was that he needed to get more sleep. I knew that was part of it. We're pretty sure he has sleep apnea and he just really isn't getting quality sleep and it wears him out. The only other thing he said was that it would be nice if I was "frisky" when he was. It just seems like we're never really in the mood together. I told him to grab me, back me up against the wall, and kiss my brains out. I said I promise you that will work :)

...wow I just realize that they got rid of John & Kate plus 8 (obviously) but now they have Kate Plus 8?......

Hopefully my wonderful DH will call before he comes home from his meeting and bring me a sprite to help with the tossing cookies feeling. Coke would work better but I'm trying to be a good possible mommy and lay off the caffeine.

1 comment:

  1. Caffeine Free Coke! ;) That's all I drink anymore & I actually prefer it to caffeinated coke! LOL

    Funny you mention baby names... I JUST posted my baby names on my blog! LOL Nicholas Connor & Nora Leighanne! <3 Love your names too but of course I'm more partial to mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete