Saturday, June 12, 2010

I think my body is working!!!

I think my body might actually be working on it's own this month!!! Yesterday I started feeling like I was having O pains. I figured, nope no way, it's only CD 14 and I NEVER O on my own. I've thought I was in the past because of the positive OPK's, of course that was the PCOS doing that. This morning when I ----TMI----had a BM I noticed TONS of EWCM. The next time I went to the bathroom I had a ton again. I got a horrible migraine Thursday and woke up with one today. So I seduced DH, BD'd, put in an Instead cup, and am now just waiting. I've read so many stories on the internet today of women having chemicals or really early miscarriages and then getting pregnant that very next cycle with a sticky bean. Almost like the loss "cleaned" out everything to prepare for a heatlhy pregnancy. I'm not expecting it to happen this month, my PCOS could just be playing tricks on me again. I'm just happy knowing that maybe my body is working right.

I'll still be using the Clomid next month even if I O on my own this month. I figure it worked the very first time I used it, I'm def. going to use it again.

1 comment: