Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bad mind!!!!

I had the most glorious week last week only thinking about adoption, not about the two week wait and if I was pregnant. That came to a screeching halt last night :) I layed in bed forever before I feel asleep, my mind just would not shut off. It was that way last month too. I'm trying not to read into every little twinge and symptom because I really don't think I'm pregnant. Last month I pretty much knew I was. I'm peeing more, I'm seriously hormonal, I can't function - can't think straight, I'm exhausted physically but can't really sleep (except for yesterday, I got up at 10 took a 2 hour nap in the afternoon and was back in bed exhausted by 9) No cramps yet. I think I'm stressing more because even though I haven't been actually ovulating (or maybe I have it's just been so weak no pregnancy could come from it), about 9-10 days past when my body tries to O, my period has started. I'm 95% positive I O'd this month and tomorrow I'll be at most 9 at the least 6 dpo. I'm pretty sure it'll be 8 though because of the serious ovary pains I felt last Sunday. The only time I've gone more that 10 days was the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment